Gingko Flip Click Clock: White Maple
The Flip Click Clock is crafted with natural wood material and incorporated with our popular sound activated LED clock system, laser engraved touch control top and flip alarm technology. It’s designed to enhance your whole experience of day to day alarm clock use.
The technologies built into the Flip Click Clock changes your normal way of using an alarm clock. When the Gingko Logo shows on top it means the alarm is off and when the nicely engraved alarm icon shows on top instead it means the alarm is turned on. With the same sound activated clock system as our other click clocks, the clock display automatically disappears when it’s quiet but still moves perfectly accurate every second. It lights up again when you give a gentle touch, or a cheerful clap, or a magical click of your fingers.
The Flip Click Clock only tells you the time (12 or 24 hour format) instead of alternating between date and temperature. However, this simplified display function has made it super-easy to set up. To set the time and alarm, simply touch the fine laser engraved buttons. When the alarm goes off, gently ‘stroke’ any of these engraved buttons on the top to snooze and to turn off the alarm, you can easily flip it over and the numbers will be magically corrected to a normal display as well, keeping the same time and moving as accurate as before.
Flip Click Clock Features
- powered by in-built 2000 mAh rechargeable battery with USB charging cable included or DC5V plug adapter (not included)
- alarm clock in sound activated or permanent display
- 12 or 24 hours display
- natural wood finishes
- touch control buttons
- flip technology: the numbers automatically
- correct themselves when it’s flipped over
- battery life: approx. 6 months in sound activated display or 2-3 weeks in permanent display
- charging time: 3-4 hours
- product size: 115 x 70 x 36mm / 4.25’’ x 2.75’’ x 1.42’’ (L*W*H)
- product weight: 150g / 0.33 lbs