Soba zips loose cables up and consolidates them into a single tube that can be routed and affixed along walls, under desks, anywhere you have multiple cables running that you want to tidy up.Faeutres:
- A sleek, versatile cable sleeve. Soba zips loose cables up and consolidates them into a single tube that can be routed and affixed along walls, under desks, anywhere you have multiple cables running that you want to tidy up.
- Cable mess controlled in seconds. Wave goodbye to that mangled mess of wires running from your computer or behind your TV. The Soba cable management system sets up in seconds. Check out the video to see how it works.
- What makes Soba different: The zipper the vortex zipper allows you to route cables fast and efficiently without the need to unzip the entire length of tubing. Use the Vortex zipper in a sliding motion to open and route cables. Once the zipper passes, the Vortex technology will auto-coil the tube, bundling the wires inside.
- Wall mounting and Y-splitters. The Soba comes with 3M adhesive sections that clip on to your vortex tubing, allowing you to route your cables anywhere. The strong adhesive ensures your cables stay put and allows routing along walls, under desks, behind furniture, and wherever you may need it. Y-splitters are included, enabling more cable routing options.
- 10 feet of tubing - Holds multiple cables. Soba bundles up to three cables in its tubing, making it easier to manage cable clutter. With almost 10 feet of tubing at your disposal, Soba is perfect for workstations and entertainment areas where cable clutter can be hazardous or an eyesore. The included "Y-Splitter" provides an elegant, sleek solution for connecting multiple devices.